CCTI Technology Support- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra Help Program
The 2023-24 Extra Help Program will begin soon.
If you are falling behind or struggling in your academic courses, we can help! Extra help is available every Monday and Thursday after school from 2:05 to 3:30 p.m.
- Transportation and refreshments are provided
- Sign-ups are required (see link below)
- Please confirm availability with your instructor before signing up
To get the program started, we will focus on helping students with their academic needs. As in previous years we will add in other options for students such as the fitness center and staying for student organizations as time goes on.
Sign up for extra help electronically via the links below:
- Educational Trip Request
- Physical Form
- Student Application
- HMA Letter to Students
- Verification of PA Residence
- Finger Print Clearance
- PA Free & Reduced Price Meals-Special Milk Household App
- Lunch Letter to Households
- Locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer
- Student lunch $2.60
- School Lunch Menu – SEPTEMBER 2023 MENU
- Student-Parent Handbook 2023-24
- Course Handbook 2023-24
- A/B Schedule Calendar – 2023-2024
- Google Classroom
- ClassFlow Student
- School Vaccination Requirements
- Cosmetology – Kit purchase site
- USDA Find Summer Meals in your Community
- Staff contacts
- US Citizenship Test Study Guide
- Education for Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- CCTI Newsletter – Summer Edition 2022
- 2023-2024 – Student-Teacher Calendar; REVISED 07-20-2023
- New Student Orientation, August 22, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- Junior/Senior Information Night, September 28, 2023 from 6-8:00 p.m.
- Fall Festival, September 30, 2023
- Open House, October 11, 2023 from 5-8:00 p.m.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences, December 5, 2023 from 5-8:00 p.m.
- NTHS Banquet, March 19, 2024 from 6-8:00 p.m.
- Prom, May 10, 2024
- Senior Awards, May 22, 2024 from 6-8:00 p.m.
- Graduation, May 31, 2024 at 5:00 p.m.