Career Pathways General Education Development (GED)
- At CCTI, we offer FREE Secondary Diploma preparation classes in partnership with Lehigh Carbon Community College.
- Day and evening classes are available at CCTI and evening classes are available in CCTI
- Distance Learning via zoom allows students to prepare without being in a classroom setting.
- Other support services include student success counseling while attending our classes.
- Once ready for testing, participants can take the GED test at our location in Jim Thorpe.
- OPEN Enrollment – start at any time!
How do I start?
Students must attend an orientation, complete a placement assessment, and an application for enrollment.
Orientation/placement testing is scheduled regularly. Pre-registration is required by filling out the form below or contacting 570-325-3682 x 1517.
Attend Orientation – Every Wednesday @ 10:00 a.m. Modular Building – Must Pre-register at the link below.
CCTI Evening Class
Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
CCTI Day Class
Tuesday & Thursday 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
ZOOM Class – Live with an instructor!
Monday & Wednesday from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Register for the GED exam at https://ged.com/
CCTI is a “Pearson Vue” GED Testing Center
GED Orientation Registration
Register for the GED Orientation/Placement Test