CCTI Technology Support- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Trip Request
- Physical Form
- Student Application
- HMA Letter to Students
- Verification of PA Residence
- Finger Print Clearance
- PA Free & Reduced Price Meals-Special Milk Household App
- Lunch Letter to Households
- Locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer
- Student lunch $2.60
- School Lunch Menu –JANUARY 2023
- 2022-2023 – Student/Teacher Calendar
- 2022-2023 School Calendar – A-B Days
- 2023-2024 – Student/Teacher Calendar; Adopted 01/19/2023
- Student-Parent Handbook 2023-24
- Course Handbook 2023-24
- Google Classroom
- ClassFlow Student
- School Vaccination Requirements
- Cosmetology – Kit purchase site
- USDA Find Summer Meals in your Community
- Staff contacts
- US Citizenship Test Study Guide
- Education for Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- 2022-2023 Palmerton – Alternate Bus Route Sch.
- 2022-2023 Lehighton – Alternate Bus Route Sch.
- CCTI Newsletter – Summer Edition 2022
After School Program
Our Monday/Thursday After School Program will continue weekly starting Monday, September 27th.
To get the program started, we will focus on helping students with their academic needs. As in previous years we will add in other options for students such as the fitness center and staying for student organizations as time goes on.
New this year, students will sign up for extra help electronically via a link on the CCTI website. Once the links are live, teachers may also share the sign-up links on their Google Classrooms. Click the links below to preview the sign-up process.