Welcome. We are pleased to have you visit our website. Our mission statement “Carbon Career & Technical Institute Provides Unique Opportunities for Students to Build a Better Future” reflects our commitment to ensuring that all students receive the skills necessary to prepare them for post-secondary opportunities in an ever changing, global workplace.
We aim to provide our students access to programs that are student centered, relevant, rigorous , and market driven. Quality career and technical education promotes academic achievement and employment skills. Collaboration with parents, craftspeople, business owners, community leaders, and fellow educators will be a key to our continuing success.
We encourage you to continue to visit our website for updated school news, employment opportunities, and general information.
CCTI Schoolwide Goals 2022-2023
- Focus on Student, Staff and Schoolwide Safety, Security and Wellness
- Provide new Clubs and Organizations for our Students to participate and be active in
- Host/Participate in opportunities and experiences for our students, such as new competitions, class events, social events
- Address Student Learning Loss and Social Emotional Issues
- Participate/Support Community Events and Host School Wide/Community Events at CCTI
- Increase Student Certifications in all Technical Program Areas
- Focus on an overall Improvement in Written and Performance Test Scores in Academic and Technical Areas
- Provide continued Opportunities for school-to-work experiences, job shadows, internships, presentations, panel discussions and other employment exploration activities, post graduate involvement.
- Update and Utilize all forms of Technology throughout the school system
- Increase Recruitment Initiatives and Promotion of CCTI in the Community and School Districts
- Start a New CTE Program at CCTI for the 23-24 school year
- Complete CCTI’s Comprehensive Plan, Induction/ACT 48/Professional Development Plans
As a schoolwide system, our talented and committed members will work together each day to fulfill the CCTI School Wide Goals. With these goals, it will improve all of our direction in guiding decisions throughout the school year to provide a clearer path to success for our entire school community.
- Interim Administrative Director - Dave Reinbold / ext 1502 / Room #105B
- Principal - Michelle Allen / ext 1505 / Room #104B
- Facilitator of Special Education - Christine Trovato / ext 1509 / Room #103
- Business Administrator - Jeffry Deutsch / ext 1515 / Room #105D
- Supervisor of Building and Grounds - Ken Walters / ext 1122 / Room #122
- Adult Education Site Supervisor - Francine Kluck / ext 1517 / Room #106A
- Director of Technology - Nate Rinda / ext 1309 / Room #309