2022-2023 Student & Staff Photo Schedule:
- Monday, September 12 for A-Day Students
- Tuesday, September 13 for B-Day Students
Order forms will be sent home with your student, or you may order online at the link below:
Senior Photos for Yearbook – Final Due Date February 1, 2023.
Photography by Lynn has taken Senior Portraits previously. Her information has been sent to seniors and parents by mail to schedule an appointment with her. She has offered to waive her sitting fee if you come to her studio for portraits. Please let Mrs. McFarland-Johannsen know if you make an appointment so that she may follow-up with her for your photo. Any further questions can be sent to Mrs. McFarland-Johannsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have your photo taken by Photography by Lynn, you may still submit your own professional photo if taken elsewhere. This is only if the photo meets all requirements as stated below.
- Photo should be Head to waist or Head to chest. No pets and no other people.
- Photo resolution minimum 300dpi and the minimum physical size is 2 1/2″ wide x 3″ tall.
- Submit photos to Mrs. McFarland-Johannsen by email in the largest possible size to email@example.com. Please confirm that Mrs. McFarland-Johannsen has received your photos. DO NOT hand in a printed hard copy of your photo because it will look too blurry.
You may pre-order your 2022-23 CCTI Yearbook anytime. Price is $35.00.
Please see Mrs. McFarland-Johannsen for an order envelope if needed.
View/download additional CCTI photos at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/carboncareertechnicalinstitute/albums