CCTI is committed to the health and safety of our students, staff and/or visitors. We wanted to share information related to the growing concern of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
CCTI’s Cleaning Protocol
- In light of flu season in general and now including corona virus concerns, we have taken the following measures to disinfect our building. We’ve increased cleaning of work surfaces, such as counter tops, light switches, desks, door handles, and other frequently touched areas by applying commonly used hospital level disinfectants that have demonstrated effectiveness against Human Coronavirus and SARS Associated Coronavirus.
- We’ve increased classroom and bus/van fogging/disinfecting frequency to daily.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, do not use your hands!
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Contain- if you are sick, stay home until you are feeling better.
The state Department of Health (DOH) activated the Health Emergency Operations Center to streamline cross sector coordination. DOH also continues to update fact sheets and information about the virus on its website. You can find the most current information for schools by visiting DOH’s Coronavirus website or by connecting through PDE’s website (under the “Schools” tab).
To see more information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, follow this link… https://www.cdc.gov/
For additional information regarding the Coronavirus in Education, please follow this link…https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus%20Education.aspx
Watch this video to better understand COVID-19
Internet/Broadband Access Resource Links
- Free XFinity WIFI hotspots (public spaces)
- Data caps paused for 60 days, all plans temporarily unlimited
- Internet Essentials (normally $9.95/mo) for low income households are now free for 60 days
- Verizon Wireless
- Verizon FiOS
- Additionally, they will continue to offer internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program.
- AT&T Wifi is also free (not sure about timing for how long)
- US Cellular
- Blue Ridge Cable TV