Good evening CCTI students and families:
I’d like to give you a few reminders to help us all get off to a good start of the 20-21 school year.
- During the first three days of school September 8th to the 10th, please remember that students are responsible for logging into their academic classes on the days they are not in the building. Please refer to the Reopening Schedule video on our website as well as all of the reopening videos posted there.
- Beginning Thursday evening, September 3rd, please remember to accept all of your Google Classroom invitations.
- If you borrowed a Chromebook from CCTI, please remember to bring it to the school on the days when you are in the building for your technical class.
- If you need to borrow a Chromebook, contact JamiLynn McFarland at 570-325-3682 ex. 1307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, a reminder to direct any transportation questions to your home school district transportation departments.
As always, thank you for your patience and support.
This message will be emailed and posted on our website.