*Student pickup and drop off of items.
1. Tuesday 6/23 and Thursday 6/25 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
2. Graduates return school property/text books they may still have in their possession (anytime during the listed hours both nights).
3. Tuesday: ACR, AST, Carpentry, CET, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Drafting
4. Thursday: EDA, ECET, Graphic Design, Health Med, HVAC, Marketing, PMT, Welding.
5. Only students (underclassmen), who responded to teachers with requests for personal items will be able to pick up their belongings, we will not be clearing lockers at the time of the return.
6. Students who borrowed laptops, or any other technology during the COVID – 19 shutdown must return it at this time so it can be prepared for the upcoming school year.
7. If a student did not respond to their Technical Teacher’s request for item return, they can retrieve it at the beginning of the 20-21 school year as they will be issued the same locker as the 19-20 school year. In event something is needed, arrangements can be made by contacting SPO Frank DeMatto at 570-325-3682 ext.: 1224.